Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Cool Yarn Samples




I got my new yarn samples from Elann today,and I'm really thrilled with these. There are so many neat things I could do with them, and I can hardly wait to play. The four small skeins at the top are what I will be playing with, and the color card is at the bottom. I'm so pleased I signed up for these, as it's much nicer to have the yarns "in hand" before I make a decision.

I turned the heel on my lacy arrow sock last night (first heel in quite a few years, so that was a trip down Memory Lane) and am decreasing on the gusset now. There's something about socks that just makes you want to do one more row....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liana, about your previous post with new skirt, you look fantastic! Congratulations. Love those green high heels, too. I knew about Elann's yarn sample service. They look soooo tempting. I think I will wait for a while or until I reduce my yarn stash somewhat.

Liana said...

May, The samples are pretty irresistible, and I don't really need to build my stash, but I guess I needed a little temptation in my life. Thank you for the kind comment on the skirt too! I've had those green heels for years, waiting for the perfect thing. I knew they were my color!