Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tropical Colors



I just had to share the very tropical (and a little wild, for me anyway) outfit I came up with just so that I could wear the darling polka dot shoes. I thought they were great with the pants, but didn't have anything else that was quite right, or at least right and also appropriate for a casual summer dinner. I realized that this camp shirt that I made almost exactly a year ago is the perfect color. I think the ensemble is great for a day that's in the 90's with high (99%) humidity. We finally got rain yesterday, so we're not complaining about the humidity. It's just fine!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes!!!

I just saw your shoe photo on PR and had to tell you they are adorable!

Alice said...

I second anonymous' comment. Love your new avatar. Alice

Linda L said...

Like the colors. Your shoes look good with top. Enjoy summer dinner.

suzee said...

You're a vision! Isn't it fun to find a new outfit you didn't know you had?

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

Liana ~ love the color combination! It just screams summertime fun!