Well, I finished the Elsebeth Lavold tank "Audrey" on Thursday, and I'm just not really happy with it. It's just plain too long. I've tried it belted, unbelted, any way I could think of, and there's just nothing for it except to shorten it. I think I can take out length in the middle and re-attach the two halves after I'm done. I really do not want to practically knit the whole thing over again. I've never had quite this big an error before, but these things happen, I guess.
It doesn't look terribly long in this photo, but the angle it's taken from makes it look a little foreshortened.
I also finally got to the point in the Schachenmayr cardigan where you divide for the arm shaping, etc. and realized that the pattern has a mistake. It's written in metric of course, as it's a German pattern, and they put the wrong figure in the pattern for the length when you divide. It says 18 1/2" and it should be 13 1/2", so that entailed ripping back to the correct length too, although not nearly as big a deal as the Lavold would be.
I did get some good work done on the Katia shell I'm making. I finished the back last night, and have begun on the front. It's such interesting yarn that it's fun to work on, even with a not very interesting to knit pattern.
Anyway, I feel like I'm taking one step forward and two steps backward today. Maybe the weirdness will stop soon. I hope so.