Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Ordered Yarn

I just ordered the second yarn I need for the cardigan and shell I'm planning. It's the SRKertzer Fiore in spiced Coral. It will be the accent yarn for the cardigan, and the sole yarn in the shell.



I also ordered some Peruvian Collection Spiced Wine worsted weight yarn for the Lace Scarf pattern in VK that's shown in the previous post.I liked the color shown in the magazine, but didn't want burgundy, so I've been looking for something with the same feel. Of course, green always appeals to me, but I've been afraid I'm stuck in a color rut, so felt I should do something different. This is a great color, and I think this will be just lovely.

1 comment:

Gail said...

Funny thing about Fiore - last winter that yarn was in the shop I used to work at and it just didn't move - until it was put on rock bottom clearance price. Even so, I think they still have some there, most people didn't seem to know what to do with it. Can't wait to see your finished garments.