Thursday, May 19, 2005

Raglan Cardigan

Raglan Seamline

I think the way the full-fashioning comes together on the raglan seamlines of this sweater is so pretty. This is another sweater I knitted a couple years ago and never finished. I guess I assumed I'd be in the mood sometime, but I didn't know it would take quite this long! The yarn is Neveda by Schjeepes. It's a chunky worsted. The pattern photo is below, and is the one shown on the model.

Berroco Cardigan Pattern

I also worked out the changes on a knitted shell pattern from Louet, called Lily. Here's a photo of the pattern.

Here's a link to more information about it. It's about half-way down the page. The pattern is written for Euroflax Sportweight yarn, but I may do it in something else. I want a pink coral that's not just a flat color. Jamieson has some lovely Shetland wools that would be gorgeous, but I don't think I want wool.


May said...

Liana, take a look at Euroflax Barcelona found at the link below. It is sports weight and has interesting colors you might like.

Liana said...

Thanks so much, May! Those are just the kind of colors I'm looking for. Now, to make a choice....