Monday, May 23, 2005

Cardigan Photos


Mauve Cardigan

This is the cardigan I finished Friday night. I think it turned out rather well, especially considering how long it's been since I actually knitted the pieces. I wasn't even sure what size it was going to turn out to be, but I think the fit is pretty good. You can see more photos of it here, including a close up of the buttons.

The scarf is made from 2 skeins of Paton's Boa. The colors are great together, but I think it will be a while before I wear either of them. It was over 90° here today!


Scarf with Cardigan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liana, the cardigan and the shell you finished are both beautiful. I admit that when I first looked at your photo albums I was impressed and amazed, thinking you must be WonderWoman to get all that done. I am actually more tickled to know that you too have unfinished projects; of course you are actually completing yours. It does provide a wonderful sense of gratification though doesn't it. Well, someday I hope to be more like you and work my way through at least part of my orphan pile.

Pam Erny said...

Liana....your knitting is as lovely as your sewing...is there anything you can't do? (smile). My mother was a prolific knitter, but needles and yarn confuse me to no end!