Saturday, March 22, 2008

Glasses Decision

Thank you all for taking the time to help me decide which pair of glasses I should get. Although it would be great fun to have both of them, for different moods, it seemed quite extravagant to have 2 pairs just as a backup to my contact. And of course, I'd rather spend it on fabric, etc.

So, I went with Choice #1. It's not as avant garde or trendy as the second pair, but I think it will be wearable for a much longer time without looking dated, and that's probably one of the most important things right now.

I loved hearing what you all thought. It really did help me make up my mind. I liked them both so much that it was very difficult to choose, and either one would have been fine, really. Your comments are what finally helped me make the decision. Now I have to wait 2 weeks to get them. Not exactly the speed of light, but whatever.

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's not extravagant at all to have 2 pair of glasses. Think of them as jewelry - I have 7. Yes, that's excessive but I love them!!

Sheila said...

I like #2, but what's important is what you like. I would love to have 2 pairs of glasses, but I know I would end up misplacing one of them. So I had to settle for 2 in 1 - progressive lens.