Thursday, April 30, 2009

Marble Cake


I just thought this was kind of a pretty cake, although the inside isn't really very marbled. The top is pretty though, and it tastes just fine.

I dyed some lingerie findings today, but no other sewing progress, at least not yet. The night is young?


McVal said...

Looks delicious! Was it hard to make with the chocolate center? Or did you make it?

Liana said...

Hi McVal, I wasn't very clear I guess. I did make it, but from a mix. You do a plain yellow cake, then put cocoa in the last 1/4 of the batter, pour on top of the rest and drag a knife through it. very simple.

Ann's Fashion Studio said...

That looks very good Liana.

Cennetta said...

Looks Delicious! I may have to try this for Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Quite a few people are making bras but no one is posting the source for purchasing the materials like underwirings, elastics etc.
I treated myself (birthday) to Beverly Johnson's book after years of wishing .....I already had Lee-Ann Burgess'.

Would you care to post your online source, if you have one? Thanks.