Wednesday, November 07, 2018

I Found It! (The Instant Jacket Pattern)

I'm sure most of you have just as much stuff as I do related to our love of needlework of various kinds, and this will be a familiar tale.

This summer I suddenly decided I needed to make another little knitted cardigan/jacket, and I wanted to use a TNT pattern (Tried and True) that I've made several times before, but it's been probably 10 years since I used this pattern. And so, the pattern hunt began.

This is a photo from 2010 and the only one I can find right now, but you can see why it's just a nice, handy, boxy little cardigan that takes very little yarn.  I'm pretty sure I've made this pattern with a collar as well.  It was a ribbon-y yarn mixture with pink and brown and gold, maybe.  Hmmm, I 'll have to look for that one.



I looked hard for a while, then finally decided that it would show up eventually.  It wasn't really an emergency anyway.  Well, today was the day. I was putting away the few Halloween decorations I have, and found a pile of knitting magazines I had overlooked. At the bottom was a very large 3-ring binder with notes and patterns.  I hardly dared hope it would be there, but TaDa! There it was. Now I need to find the years I thought I had in mind.

I've really been in a knitting, sewing, making, singing mood lately, and it's great.  I hope it lasts.  I think it's the singing that's doing it.

4 comments:

Carolyn (Diary of a Sewing Fanatic) said...

I'm glad you were able to find the pattern but especially happy that you're singing!

Liana said...

Thank you, Carolyn! Both of those things are great, but yes, the singing is the best.

ctnbee said...

I love your blog and your work. I am glad that I can get inspiration from your blog.
I hope you will continue to create such good articles.

Anonymous said...

Fullz USA UK CANADA

SSN DOB DL ADDRESS USA
SIN DOB ADDRESS CANADA
NIN DOB ADDRESS UK
HIGH CREDIT SCORES PROS 700+
REAL ID/DL SCAN FRONT BACK & SELFIE
CC WITH CVV FULLZ WITH BILLING ADDRESS
KYC|UI|PUA|SBA|UBEREATS|DOORDASH|TAX RETURN FILLING FULLZ
YOUNG AGE FULLZ
CLONING CARD DUMPS WITH PIN
BULK FULLZ AVAILABLE

Fresh Database|Recently Spammed
Legit & Guaranteed Info
Invalid info will be replace

Telegram @killhacks | @leadsupplier
ICQ 752822040 | @killhacks
Email bigbull0334 @ onion mail . org
Skype @peeterhacks