Thursday, March 03, 2005

More SWAP

I finished the Olive Rayon Cardigan and Skirt tonight except for the buttons and buttonholes on the cardigan, and the hem on the skirt. I need to go look at buttons, as I don't have any I like. Hard to believe, as I have tons of buttons. Actually, I have 2 that are great, but I need 4. I think I may be able to get more of these, so I will have to look, otherwise it's off to Earth Bead Gallery to look at their button area. I think I will do a twin needle hem on the skirt. It could use the weight. It's actually a very nice, drapey knit, but it's a little clingy, as it's quite thin. It also seems a little fragile, and perhaps prone to snagging. I hope that does not prove to be the case.

Next I will work on the 2 Jalie Tees I was able to get out of the 5 yards with the cardigan and skirt. One has 3/4 sleeves and the other is short-sleeved.

No comments: