Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Fair Outcome


Photo Link Here

Here's Pearle in front of his 1st Prize shirt at the 2007 Nebraska State Fair. I was very thrilled to win. We almost couldn't find it when we looked this morning, but they had put it on a mannequin in a case, so it made a nice backdrop. We rent a cool little scooter for him to get around the fairgrounds on, and I get my excercise just keeping up. He can go fast!

I've been knitting on one of the Instant Jackets I'm doing from my new elann yarn, and I'll have to take a photo soon. It's the Louet Celebrity, and it's really luscious. I'm done with the back and halfway up one front. It really is fast to knit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, Pearle may not realize he has achieved some level of fame through your blog -as soon as his picture popped up I recognised him. Congratulations for entering and winning again this year. I know you have an impact in the virtual sewing world and I believe seeing your work up close must be an inspiration to everyone who views it in person.
With best wishes and much appreciation to both you and Pearle!
Miriam

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win! You do beautiful work.

--Linda

Anonymous said...

That shirt looks so nice in the display! And it appears Pearle is wearing yet another version?
Beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

COngratualtions! Your blog is great and your work is beautiful.

Maureen

Pam Erny said...

Congrats Liana!

Pam from ~ OFF THE CUFF STYLE ~