Friday, March 30, 2007

Twisted Flower Sock II


Photo Link

I finished the first Twisted Flower sock last night. I think the pattern is truly spectacular. The motif placement is just perfect, and the pattern is very exact so that you should get exactly the same results as the pattern photo. I have started on the second sock already, and although I do have to continually refer to the charts, it's still a very quick knit, and quite enjoyable.

The pattern is from CookieA. She has quite a few that are very interesting.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you used the words "truly spectacular" because that's exactly what I was thinking. Thanks so much for showing your sock and have fun wearing them!
Miriam

Barbara at Cat Fur Studio said...

Your work is impeccable. I have 'sock envy' :)

Linda L said...

Liana, I am catching up on all my blog reading. Love the socks, you are great knitter. I decided to leave all comments here instead of posting at each entry.

Cable sweater looks great.
Love the cuffed pants. My being short makes me very envious of you taller gals who wear cuffed pants well. I think the fit of the pants is very good and odd things show up in photos. I think it is the stance.

Adrienne said...

VERY NICE!! Looks fantastic!

suzee said...

So very lovely, and the color is yummy!