Monday, February 26, 2007

It's Nice To Be Back on Track

I finally got the lining cut for the embossed Marfy jacket, and hooray, I feel like I'm finally back on track. It's going in rather well too. I stopped tonight when I felt like I was getting tired, so at least there were no silly mistakes made. That's always a plus.

The Bendigo cardigan is getting closer to a finish as well. I'm halfway up the second sleeve. The weather has been great for knitting, as well as sewing, or anything that keeps one in the house.

It snowed last night and this morning, and we were snowed in. Our drive finally was cleared about 10pm tonight.

I also made my very first ever peach pie this evening. I'm usually an apple pie girl, but Pearle loves peach pie, so thought I'd try it. I got out the old Farm Journal Pie Book, and I have to say, I think peach pie might be my favorite now too. It's pretty wonderful! I got to use my new Microplane nutmeg grater too.

Tomorrow night is a Sewing Guild meeting, and the program is unique doll making. I've never made a doll, but it should be interesting.

No comments: